sâmbătă, 2 aprilie 2011

My quotes

41. "For someone who can't remember very much, there seems to be a lot I can't forget."

42. "You saved me, I said. He put his hands on either side of my face. I had to, he said. So you could save me back."

43. "I'm holding on to something that used to be there, hoping it will come back, knowing it won't."

44. "Life isn't nearly as stable as we want it to be."

45. "Time is an optical illusion - never quite as soild or strong as we think it is."

46. "Well, sometimes to get what you want the most, you have to do what you want the least."

47. "I want to live, he said, so I have to die."

48. "Something still exists as long as there is someone around to rememeber it."

49. "Perhaps he'd always known that the truth of a person lies in the heart."

50. "Living with regrets is like driving a car that only moves in reverse."

51. "When you can not find someone, it is because you've been misdirected to look elsewhere."

52. "Eventually, I told myself not to expect anything from him, and as a result it has gotten easier for me to take what comes."

53. "Any highway...they all take you to the same place, don't they?"

54. "You're not a bad person because you want to be yourself."

55. "His hand is cool on my cheek as he paints a tear beneath my left eye, dark blue and swollen with sorrow."

56. "So I do what I do best. I move in the opposite direction."

57. "It's crazy, right? To love someone who's hurt you? It's even crazier to think that someone who hurts you loves you."

58. "I think there are two different oceans - the one that plays with you in the summer, and the one that gets so mad in the winter."

59. "Raw love, like raw heartache, could blindside you."

60. "Does fate ever play by the rules?"








2 comentarii: